Line Leader - 2nd Shift Weekends
Job Title: Line Leader - 2nd Shift Weekends
Company: Sartori Company
Location: Sartori Whey Converting (W4200 County Highway PP, Plymouth, WI 53073)
Description: Great benefits with low premiums and cost! The Line Leader ensures smooth team operations, efficient collaboration, and creates an inspiring environment with open communication in our Wheel Treatment operation.
- Support the manufacture of high quality products through continually focusing on achieving customer expectations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence through the support of a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Provides a communication link between Production Schedulers, Supervisors and Team Leaders on any one of the production processes throughout the facility.
- Ensure accurate completion of Work Orders and supporting documentation.
- Complies and participates as a member of HACCP, Food Defense and Safety teams and GMP policies.
- Support cross-training initiatives and development of other’s skills to best support process systems and methods.
- Communicate with Team Members during shift-changes to ensure that all pertinent information has been shared to optimize performance metrics.
- Supports the operations team by functioning as a back-up to the Team Leader and Material Handler roles when needed.
- Interfaces with Trans-Collector scanner for accurate movement of materials within process areas.
- Participates in the set-up, operation, maintenance and sanitation of process equipment, adhering to proper sanitation methods through the safe use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
- Operates converting equipment and performs process activities to support production needs.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Cool environment. Typically 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SAMPLE WORK SCHEDULE: 12 hour shifts, Friday-Sunday
Experience, Skills and Abilities: Minimum Requirement–High school diploma or equivalency is required (GED). Minimum 1 year of experience in a leadership role or machine operating is required. Food manufacturing experience or experience working in a food packaging facility, desired.
Hours/Employment Type: Full time, Unique Shift - 6pm-6am, Friday-Sunday
Salary: $18.75 / hour + Shift Premium
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting