Line Leader–3rd Shift
Job Title: Line Leader 3rd Shift
Location: La Crosse, Wisconsin
Description: The Line Leader is responsible for performing and/or overseeing all tasks involved in the production of Agropur Ingredients’ products, with primary responsibilities of leading the work crew for a specific production line. The Line Leader follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. This position works in all areas of production as needed.
- Effectively communicate with Line Leader from previous shift: Report to line ~15 minutes early; discuss where the run is at and any issues encountered.
- Ensure safety protocols and GMP procedures are adhered to; going over policies with production operators and staffing employees as needed.
- Act as back-up and/or Assistant to the Assistant Production Supervisor as needed.
- Check blend sheet paperwork to make sure the proper components are being used (bags, pallets, fill weights, etc.), confirm that lot numbers match on product, labels, and paperwork.
- Complete pre-operation inspection log on Daily Production Record.
- Review production schedule for assigned line and check all necessary items: Check batched materials to ensure they are signed off by Quality Assurance and staged in proper order based on schedule; ensure any special components are available as needed (oil, oil sprayer, tote dump, type of bags, etc.).
- Communicate with assigned line crew regarding daily schedule.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity