Job Title: Maintenance Assistant
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Description: The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for general maintenance and compliance with all rules and regulations within the production area and retail store. This position requires being proactive and responding to priority issues in a systematic manner.
- Provide general and preventative maintenance within production plant, retail store and warehouse as needed.
- Operate forklift as needed.
- Perform perimeter checks as scheduled.
- Provide transportation of parts as needed.
- Perform grounds maintenance on property as needed (snow removal, lawn care, garbage removal).
- Complete daily testing of water softeners, boilers, utility chemicals, air compressors, etc.
- Work on audit sheets and miscellaneous tasks requested from supervisors/managers.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Obtain and/or maintain a Forklift Operator license required.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- No experience required; in-house training provided.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a related field preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time. The hours are 12pm to 8pm Monday through Friday and every third weekend.
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity