Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Saputo Cheese USA Inc.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Description: At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy. How you will make contributions that matter:
- Responsible for maximizing equipment uptime through a reliability based maintenance program.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Safety Methods and Procedures. (i.e., proper lifting techniques, SDS, Lockout Tagout Procedures, etc.) and work safely at all times.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to avoid downtime.
- Repair equipment (mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic) in the least amount of time when broken.
- Rewiring and upgrading existing wire runs maintaining control cabinets. Installation of safety related circuits, photo eyes, and monitoring systems.
- Participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis troubleshooting on equipment and processes.
- Welding, cutting, and fabricating.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Communicate regularly with all with maintenance and other departments regarding equipment status, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- React and respond to calls in a timely manner.
- Complete work orders and parts usage accurately through maintenance management system.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Certificate or diploma from a trade school in a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in maintenance field within production facility
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Solid experience with repairs and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Has basic welding, cutting, acetylene torch and braising capabilities.
- Experience with managing and utilizing lean techniques to achieve performance improvements
- Basic computer skills.
- Performs and understands basic math: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time. This is a 3rd shift position, working Monday - Friday from 9pm - 5am
Wages: $25.00/hr and above
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
Contact: Email Melinda Nelson or call 920-321-5531