Maintenance Mechanic II–La Crosse, WI
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic II
Location: La Crosse, WI
Description: We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic II position in La Crosse, WI on 3rd shift. The Maintenance Mechanic II performs routine and break down maintenance on processing and packaging equipment. This position is responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rules and regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep. The Maintenance Mechanic II performs repairs as needed by the department, troubleshoots processes, manages and performs preventive maintenance program, and assists with machine set ups and rebuilds. This position is also responsible for training Maintenance Mechanic I’s.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in food manufacturing maintenance required.
- Understanding of preventative maintenance programs required.
- Mechanic, pneumatic, hydraulic and basic electrical knowledge required.
- Experience with basic troubleshooting of PLC equipment required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Associate’s or Technical School Degree in Mechanics, Electrical, Computer Science or Food Processing preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity