Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Company: Burnett Dairy Cooperative
Location: Grantsburg, WI
Description: An important part of any business is marketing. The Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong local presence for Burnett Dairy as well as creative design and marketing for corporate, our patron base, and both the Ag and retail business units. Within this role you will have the opportunity to create, produce, develop, update, and maintain a wide range of marketing methods. These methods include printed items (menus, display cards, advertising brochures, promotional items, sell sheets, etc.), digital collateral (social media, photography, videos, etc.) and web applications using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals. Having a local community presence is very important for Burnett Dairy Cooperative and this position will be actively involved in community events, company donations, scholarship programs, and any in house retail store events.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities: Having these responsibilities requires strong skills, knowledge, and experience. The educational and experience requirements are:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or a related field is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and using graphic design software, (i.e. Illustrator, Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.) is required.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software is required.
- Evident experience leading and managing a wide range of media content like graphics, prints, photos, blogs and/or social media posts.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- We are looking for qualified candidates that have strong verbal and written communication skills to include: proofreading, copy editing, and journalism, excellent social medial knowledge, exceptional creativity, design, and analytical skills, and be very organized in order to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Based upon experience
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Becky Popp(715) 689-2005