Payroll Coordinator - Plymouth, WI
Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Company: Masters Gallery Foods
Location: Plymouth, Wisconsin
Description: As the Payroll Coordinator, you'll be responsible for processing the hourly plant payroll, time and attendance monitoring and other human resource functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process hourly plant payroll. Calculate hours and transmit to UKG Pro, balance and update all payroll records.
- Maintain and track all time & attendance for plant workforce using UKG Pro.
- Complete employment, credit or regulatory verifications for all plant associates.
- Complete HR Action Forms for all employment transactions.
- Administer plant vacation accrual system.
- Responsible for payroll / human resources related filing.
- Responsible for completing surveys related to plant compensation and industrial / production trades.
- Assist with annual human resource records retention.
- Associate Degree in a general administrative area or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of comparable payroll processing, time and attendance experience in a Human Resources capacity.
- UKG Pro system highly preferred.
- Requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills to frequently deal with employees, management and the general public.
- Must have excellent mathematical and analytical skills, problem solving ability, and accuracy.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of the ERP system, UKG Pro, personal computer, Microsoft Outlook & Office products.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Gretta Binversie, (920) 400-1759