Job Title: Plant Controller
Location: Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Description: The Plant Controller is tasked with supporting the operational and head office accounting teams. This position provides production and financial analysis/reporting as well as assisting with profit maximization initiatives. This position also assists with budgeting and results analysis.
- Lead the plant office administrative team (Hull, Luxemburg, and Weyauwega only).
- Ensure accurate production data collection and reporting.
- Provide standard production analysis/reports and other analysis/reports to Plant Management as requested.
- Attend plant team meetings as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate accounting data generation.
- Review accounts payable invoices and accounts receivable transactions for accuracy and completeness.
- Oversee period close including journal entries, reconciliations and inventory tie-outs (raw materials, finished goods, supplies).
- Explain and report operating expense variations.
- Build and maintain profitability file.
- Conduct process improvement tracking and reporting.
- Provide economical project justifications.
- Validate the execution and savings calculations of Global Strategies Sourcing (GSS) projects.
- Participate in the process to downgrade product and assign proper value.
- Prepare annual budget for the plant.
- Provide monthly and YTD results analysis.
- Provide financial analysis support for the custom drying operation. (Le Sueur only)
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years of general professional business experience required.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience within food processing preferred.
- Experience with ERP and Business Intelligence system preferred.
- Knowledge of cost accounting principles, practices and techniques preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Visit our online posting