Process Engineering Technologist
Job Title: Process Engineering Technologist
Company: Masters Gallery Foods
Location: Oostburg, WI
Description: At Masters Gallery Foods, enhancing the lives of those we influence, whether our employees, our partners or individuals in our communities, is something we strive to do every day. After all, we believe a positive impact is something to be proud of, and is the foundation for everything we do. If you're looking for an opportunity to be empowered to be the best you can be at work or at home, you've come to the right place. We offer a cooperative culture that is rich in ongoing career development and rooted in collaboration.
Masters Gallery Foods is proudly based in Wisconsin, and delivers the highest quality cheese products to our partners and customers. You will be supported and encouraged to make a difference, and your dedication and passion is acknowledged and appreciated. If you want to make a change and start where you can grow, you can at Masters Gallery Foods. Join us!
Process Engineering Technologist
- Support and improve manufacturing equipment and processes within a given area of expertise. The position will work in concert with Operations, Maintenance, Continuous Improvement, and Engineering Department staff to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Investigate and recommend solutions for operational, quality, and safety improvements.
- Work with vendors and suppliers on obtaining the best value for fabrication and machining parts/items that you have designed.
- With the use of continuous improvement methodologies and strategic goal planning, identify assists and areas with the largest efficiency growth opportunities that direct future process engineering projects.
- Lead line improvement projects that identify asset improvements and execute solutions to those issues with the help of fellow engineering team members.
- Identify and assist in the replacement of bottleneck assets to increase capacity in a given strategic value stream.
- Lead optimization projects on new assets to achieve world class manufacturing standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Engineering Program Manager and/or Director of Technical Services.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
What You Can Offer:
- Associate Degree in related field is preferred. Certification in related field is a plus.
- Three to five years in a manufacturing setting with some experience relating to the area of expertise.
- High level of problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to persuade others regarding change management.
- Sound and accurate judgment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must exhibit teamwork.
- Ability to work on off-shifts as needed for information gathering, observations, programing changes, stakeholder meetings, and technical support.
- Ability to travel to the Plymouth facility as needed.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You:
We're a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, critical illness, accident coverage, 401(k) with company match, and more)
- Vacation Time Off (service-based paid time off and 10 paid holidays)
- Center for Health and Wellness - Free to employees and their dependents
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, employee assistance program, AAA, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green sustainability initiatives
- Continuous improvement initiatives - technology driven
- Training and development programs
- Cheese Store, free popcorn, hot beverages, and filtered Culligan water
- Listen to Sirius XM Radio while you work!
- Continuous communication with Employees - Company App
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, company picnics, holiday party and more)
Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary/Wages: Based on Experience
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Natasha Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 400-1767