General Labor - Production
Job Title: General Labor - Production
Company: V & V Supremo Foods
Location: Browntown, WI
Description: As a General Labor for our production department you will perform duties necessary for producing high quality cheese and operating the production room in a safe, efficient manner. As we continue to grow we are looking to fill openings for our 2nd production operation from 1pm-9pm. These are Monday-Friday positions that does require regular overtime on Saturday.
- Perform duties required to produce high quality cheese products within specifications.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Preparing supplies and labels.
- Perform duties to meet efficiency goals.
- Maintain the plant and all equipment in a sanitary condition.
- Place cheese from holding containers and placing on conveyors.
- Perform final checks for defective items.
- Operating production equipment to fill cheese forms.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, conveyors and production area.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to perform those physical duties associated with plant production & packaging activities, including lifting-up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Previous industry experience in cheese production is a plus.
- Good verbal & written communication and listening skills.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) preferred.
- Must be a team player and have good attendance.
- Basic mechanical experience.
- “Safety First” attitude.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
A great benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short & long term disability, vision, 401k, life lock, teladoc, pet insurance, metlaw, hospital indemnity, accidental life, critical illness, plus paid vacation and holidays.
How to Apply: vvsupremo.com/careers
Contact: Email Ralph Valentine or call (608) 439-5133.