Job Title: Production Associate
Company: Foremost Farms USA
Location: Clayton, WI
Description: YOUR FUTURE IS AT FOREMOST! We make Wisconsin Cheese for some of the world’s most recognized brands, producing made-to-order, customized blends of Wisconsin cheese for food service and food processing applications. At our Clayton location, our team produces high-quality Provolone, Mozzarella, and whey products. This can only happen because our Production Associates play an extremely important role in the seven-day a week operations, supporting cheese making, whey processing, packaging, and sanitation. Are you ready to be Foremost?
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- No prior experience needed; on-the-job training is provided
- Must be aged 18 years or older
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodations
- Able to stand for the duration of shift
- Willing to use a forklift (training is provided)
- Must be able to read and understand standard operating procedures and labels written in English
- Basic math skills (addition and subtraction) required
- Must be able to tell time on an analog or digital clock
- Any manufacturing experience you have will help you learn on the job
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP's, OSHA and loss control programs is a plus, not required
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time. Second and third shift openings. Weekends and holidays scheduled on a rotating basis.
Salary/Wages: $21.30/hour plus $0.30 overnight shift premium. Employees earn $21.79 after completing probation period.
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Cheyenne Solberg, (608) 355-5976