Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Lake Norden, South Dakota
Description: The Production Supervisor assists in overseeing production and packaging in the plant facility. The Production Supervisor supervises the operation of workers and equipment in the production and packaging area, while applying learned knowledge of processes involved and production methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and supervise the daily operations of all production and packaging lines and systems.
- Perform the daily tasks of certain Sanitation positions based on the Plant Regulatory reports issued on an as needed basis.
- Completion of Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) documents in preparation for audits with daily sign-off if required, providing appropriate information to Quality Assurance as required. Follow-up on any audit items as needed.
- Adhere to Agropur policies on communication and documentation with the Quality department regarding product integrity and sanitation needs.
- Work directly with Supervisor and/or Quality when sanitation issues require immediate attention; redirecting workers to these areas as needed. Provide updates to the Quality Department and Plant or Production Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure ‘In Process’ targets are met; inspect and confirm that equipment has gone through CIP and is ready for Process through Pre-Op Inspections.
- Minimum three (3) years manufacturing experience required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a dairy and/or food production plant preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Associate's Degree from a two-year college or technical school in a Science, Business, Operations Management or related field preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus’ and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
How to Apply: Please visit our website.