Project Manager - Caloris Engineering
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Caloris Engineering
Location: Easton, MD
Description: With an expanding team and evolving services, this position is offered remotely. Periodic visits to the office in Easton, MD will be required. Lead small - and large-scale capital equipment projects through project conception, equipment fabrication, installation, commissioning, and validation.
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary team of engineers and technical professionals.
- Management of equipment fabricators and suppliers.
- Management of project budget, schedule, and customer relationship through the life of the project and beyond.
- Maintain project documentation in accordance with company standards.
- Assist the sales department in the development of new projects.
- Actively participate in the Company's continuous innovation/product development efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Five years of experience as a project manager, supervisor or technician in the food processing industry or engineering experience with food processing equipment systems.
- Superior project management skills including schedule, budget, and risk management.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills, including highly technical material.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and capable of performing job duties without supervision.
- Effective use of personal computers and email.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Etc.) BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or a related degree.
- The ability to travel an average of 30%. This will include some weekends and from time-to-time for 2-week continuous durations. Travel throughout the United States.
- Successful candidates will have good engineering intuition, and a willingness to learn/operate mechanical, and thermal processing systems
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Visit our online posting http://www.caloris.com
Questions? Please contact Ginelle Hanson (email@example.com ), (320) 289-9213