Quality Control Analyst
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Company: Baker Cheese Factory, Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud, WI (Fond du Lac County)
Description: Duties: Assist the Quality Assurance Manager with ensuring the administration of the company’s quality and food safety system by assisting with planning, coordinating, directing, and leading plant quality assurance and food safety programs.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, quality assurance, or other related field is preferred
- Three or more years of quality assurance experience is preferred
- Previous dairy industry experience is preferred
- Related certification(s) are preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to utilize other job-related software is required
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness is required
- Attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication skills required
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time, First Shift. Exempt position with a typical schedule of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Salary: Annual salary based on skills, abilities, and experience.
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and/or an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available at www.bakercheese.com.
Be Proud of Where You Work. As part of the Baker Cheese team, you can take pride in producing a product that is enjoyed by millions of people. For us, every person matters. We are committed to hiring quality employees who are dedicated to making a high-quality product. Equal Opportunity Employer.