Quality Control Technician (Second Shift)
Job Title: Quality Control Technician (Second Shift)
Company: Alpine Slicing & Cheese Conversion
Location: 112. W. 8th Street, Monroe WI 53566
- Develop and maintain inspection reports.
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications.
- Perform inspections across all stages of of production
- Prepare and maintain test data for review.
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards..
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency.
- Continuously monitors production lines throughout the shift assisting in line startups, verifying case counts, packaging, labels, weights, codes and the condition of the finished product.
- Perform scale and gas analyzer calibrations.
- Professionally communicate with the production supervisor when a corrective action is necessary and/or when procedures/policies are not being followed.
Experience, Skills and Abilities: Must be able to lift 40# on occasion. Previous quality control/quality assurance work preferred. Previous supervisory or leadership experience preferred. Bilingual ability a plus!
Hours/Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Based on experience; Generous benefits package including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with employer match and paid time off.
How to Apply: Please apply online
Contact: Email Vicki Bird