Quality Process Improvement Manager
Job Title: Quality Process Improvement Manager
Location: Le Sueur, Minnesota
The Quality Process Improvement Manager serves as liaison to all corporate departments and external networks to ensure efficient workflows, improve quality documentation and outcomes, align strategic efforts, and ensure accurate quality reporting. The Quality Process Improvement Manager assimilates information to proactively develop quality activities and metrics aligned with organization strategies and values while linking the quality management activities to business goals. This position also serves as a resource and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on outcomes measurement and analysis aspects of the quality program to develop and influence business strategies.
- Lead Quality projects, providing technical resources, oversight and direction. Define and communicate improvement strategies to organization leadership.
- Provide multi-site Quality, Regulatory and Technical oversight to production facilities with a focus on facility level Quality and Food Safety programs.
- Audit facilities and processes against Agropur and Regulatory requirements to ensure compliance. Use findings to Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions
- Provide solutions to identify and drive areas for continuous improvement. Interface with facility operations and Quality personnel to help resolve quality deficiencies such as complaints, process deviations and hold products.
- Engage at the plant level to review and investigate complaints and to improve quality systems; ensuring that product quality and consistency meets first-pass quality and exceeds customer satisfaction.
- Drive training and coaching to ensure compliance with Quality and Safety standards to prevent incidents, drive synergies and to promote product and process quality improvement.
- Review, create and approve new specifications; communicate with facility and collaborate to ensure implementation.
- Provide quality leadership and oversight during new product runs.
- Participate in problem solving for quality-based operations events.
- Assist with vendor auditing and approval of external manufacturing and storage sites as needed.
- Collaborate with Operations, Innovation, R&D, Sales, Engineering, and other departments to improve product and process quality.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or other science related field required.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in Quality in a dairy/food processing environment required.
- HACCP, PCQI and SQF certifications required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience with risk assessment and mitigation in food processing plants preferred.
- Experience with HACCP, Quality Systems, and GFSI Quality Programs preferred.
- Experience with Regulatory requirements in Food and Dietary Supplements preferred.
- Experience with laboratory systems preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity