Senior Applications Analyst CRM
Job Title: Senior Applications Analyst CRM
Location: Le Sueur, Minnesota
Description: We are looking for someone who can take their ability to partner with business units, and integrate technology, in order to deliver against their strategic objectives. The ability to understand strategic plan and the role of technology in delivering value is core to this role. The business partners would be the core users of the CRM application. Understanding the practice of CRM, as well as the technical applications, is key.
This role is also responsible for the functionality of the CRM application, in furtherance of it’s support of users, and it’s place within the Agropur technical landscape. The ideal candidate is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; having a wide degree of creativity and latitude to accomplish those goals.
- Work with business partners in support of their strategic objectives
- Understand the needs of the partners, across all technologies, and with a focus on CRM
- Ability to translate needs into business, process and system requirements.
- Design, test and participate in deployment of changes to the CRM system.
- Oversee and provide guidance to external development partners and internal integration teams.
- Provide effective project management and process improvement.
- Review, analyze, evaluate, and document business processes.
- Analyze data reporting requirements within a business process and facilitate report development and validation.
- Perform Saratoga application administrator functions.
- Support and train users on the use of CRM and related systems.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or related field required.
Minimum five (5) years of experience with CRM systems required.
Proven experience applying CRM in manufacturing industries; business to business and business to consumer required.
Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software required.
Proven experience managing consulting engagements including estimating, scoping, and creating effective designs that clearly set expectations and limit risk required.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server required.
Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
Experience envisioning, architecting, and promoting CRM solutions preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity