Senior Cloud Operations Analyst
Job Title: Senior Cloud Operations Analyst
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota / Appleton, Wisconsin
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Operations Analyst in Appleton, WI, Eden Prairie, MN or to be full-time remote.
The Senior Cloud Operations Analyst is responsible for overseeing effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of Cloud based systems and related infrastructure. This position participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This position ensures that cloud systems, tools and application, and related procedures adhere to organizational needs while ensuring the evolution of Agropur’s server ecosystem by deploying tools, procedure and guidance into cloud infrastructure delivery.
Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies and strategic partners.
Proactively drive resolution and facilitate restoration of service to production environment.
Investigate impact on user/business, outage cause; organize any conference call, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation and the subsequent restoration of service.
Lead the implementation of disaster recovery plans; establish and practice disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability.
Actively participate in cloud related projects in collaboration with project managers to define work breakdown structure, estimate project effort, project schedule and cut-over plans.
Manage major incidents related to its expertise center and follow-up until resolution.
Prepare communications and make presentations on enhancements and/or alternatives.
Help define the cloud security architecture collaboratively with IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Architecture teams.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in cloud computing infrastructure and, in particular, on the AWS and/or Microsoft Azure platform required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience of Cloud Operations and Development Operations activities required.
- Experience with Windows Server & Client OS – Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, etc., required.
- Experience in deployment/ IIS Administration & Support for .Net Applications required.
- Fair understanding of Security Protocols & Compliances required.
- Basis knowledge of HTTP Protocols - Response & Error codes required.
- Working Knowledge of ITSM tool – SNOW required.
- Experience drafting corporate policies or working in document management required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bilingual (French and English) preferred.
- ITIL, MCSE, AWS/ AZURE certification preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity