Shipping/Receiving Dock Worker (First Shift)
Job Title: Shipping/Receiving Dock Worker (First Shift)
Company: Cheese Louise
Location: 2971 11th Ave., Monroe, WI 53566
Description: This position requires use of both a hand jack and forklift. Members of this team are responsible for things such as:
- Bringing the correctly identified bulk product from the cooler to the production floor for conversion,
- Bringing pallets of finished goods from production floor to the cooler,
- Loading outgoing trucks accurately with product designated on the shipping manifest,
- Unloading incoming trucks and verifying products received match the receiving paperwork,
- Rotating product within the cooler regularly,
- Monitoring cooler space and arranging for product movement to another facility to be held as needed,
- Pallet wrapping all finished good pallets as they are produced.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be ale to life 40-50# on occasion.
- Must be able to work in colder temperatures duration of shift.
- Capable of performing simple math calculations.
- Familiar navigating in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous dock experience and forklift training perferred.
- Effectively communicate both in writing and verbally
Hours/Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Based on experience; Generous benefits package including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with employer match and paid time off.
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
Contact: Email Vicki Bird