Job Title: Sustainability Manager
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Description: The Sustainability Manager will lead and manage sustainability initiatives in collaboration with all US plants. Under the direction of the Director Environmental Compliance, the Sustainability Manger will work closely with our operations, maintenance and engineering teams in addition to the Sustainability Team to accomplish these objectives.
- Set and meet environmental goals identified from materiality assessment.
- Lead the US Agropur Sustainability Team.
- Work with external auditors/contractors to obtain desirable results.
- Focus on key environmental, economic, and social topics in the dairy industry.
- Implement strategies to support sustainability programs.
- Identify and execute key educational opportunities for Agropur.
- Ensure all Agropur US facilities are aligned with and support Agropur strategies, systems and policies as well as location specific initiatives.
- Identify environmental and sustainability hazards and manage them to acceptable levels of risk or impact.
- Support Marketing and Sales teams to communicate necessary sustainability efforts to customers, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with third party sustainability platforms.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental, Science, Engineering or related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience required.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Energy savings, Environmental, and/or Environmental Health and Safety experience preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity