Warehouse and Fulfillment Manager
Job Title: Warehouse and Fulfillment Manager
Location: La Crosse, Wisconsin
Description: The Warehouse and Fulfillment Manager manages and coordinates the daily operations of warehouses at multiple Agropur locations to ship, receive and transfer product in an efficient and economical manner. The Warehouse and Fulfillment Manager builds and maintains a good business relationship with local third-party warehouses. This position manages daily operations of and contributes to the business development for 3PL Fulfillment services. The Warehouse and Fulfillment Manager develops, promotes, and maintains a safe warehousing environment and a workforce capable of meeting warehousing requirements in accordance with customer needs and overall goals of the organization.
- Responsible for the daily operations of warehousing activities including shipping and receiving, warehouse transfers, and distribution for all local locations (2340 Enterprise Avenue, 2266 Enterprise Avenue, 2740 Hemstock Street, 1733 Caledonia Street) and future purchased or leased properties.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing warehouse space by analyzing current and forecasted production, sales, and purchase, and transfer orders.
- Work with Management and supply chain groups to forecast future storage space requirements, recommending the space, staff, and equipment requirements.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Previous management or supervisor experience required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a related position required.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) preferred.
- APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution (CLTD) preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Visit our online posting