WCMA Announces Ideas Showcase Line-Up at CheeseExpo 2020
Quick, practical talks on the topics dairy processors care about most – that’s what you can expect from the Ideas Showcase, being held at CheeseExpo 2020 April 15-16 at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee.
In 2020, Ideas Showcase speakers will focus on food safety, innovations in dairy processing and packaging equipment, and sustainability methods.
On Wednesday, April 15, on Stage A, presentation topics and speakers include:
• Attract Hungry Consumers with Packaging that Stands out on the Shelf – Amcor
• New Product Offering - D4 PMO Mix Proof Valve Technology – SPX Flow, Inc.
• Reducing Freight Spend and Headaches with Silverlink – Dairy.com
• Dairy CIP Data Analytics – Diversey
• Key Cheese Facility Design Considerations for a Successful Project – ESI Group USA
• Printing Innovations & Branding. Help your Brand Stand out on the Shelf with Formed Profile Printing – Sealed Air Corporation / CRYOVAC
• Landspreading of Industrial Sludge: Fertilizer as the Path Forward – The Probst Group, LLC
• Smoking and Flavor Innovation – PS Seasoning & Spices/Pro Smoker/Vortron
Also on Wednesday, on Stage B, presentation topics and speakers include:
• New Generation of Sideflexing Modular Plastic Conveyor Belts – Dorner Manufacturing Corp.
• Driving Operational Efficiency with a Product Quality Mindset – Ecolab, Inc.
• The Next Wave in Control Strategies - Deville's 4.0 Solution – Deville Technologies Inc.
• Using a Process Aid to Produce Whiter Cheese – Kelley Supply, Inc
• Dashboards and Analytics: Optimize Production with Plant Floor Data – Cybertrol Engineering
• How is Your Packaging Affecting the Environment? – IML Containers
• Recent Developments in Cheese Making Technologies and Equipment – Tetra Pak
• How to Utilize In-line Analysis and Process Control to Reduce Costs – Ametek MOCON
On Thursday, April 16 on Stage A, presentation topics and speakers include:
• HSG Series Sanitary Sight Glass that is 3A approved for CIP – Dixon Sanitary
• Sustainability in Cheese in Packaging – Suedpack Oak Creek Corporation
• Evaluating your Water and Wastewater System to Lower POTW Surcharges – Mead & Hunt, Inc.
• Introducing a New Concept in Shredding Cheese – Urschel Laboratories, Inc.
• EnviroMap, One of our Digital solutions for EMP Digitization – Merieux NutriSciences
• Process Control with Optek – optek-Danulat, Inc.
On Stage B, Thursday’s presentation topics and speakers include:
• Industrial Control Infrastructure Monitoring and Asset Visibility – Malisko Engineering, Inc
• Evaluation of New Starch Bases as Anticaking Agent in Shredded Cheeses – Ingredion
• Innovative Milk Receiving Measurement Solution – Krohne Inc.
• Staubli HE Series Robots meet the Strict Hygenic Requirements – Staubli Corporation
• Non-Destructive Leakage Detection System on 100% of MAP Products – FT System
Presentations begin at 12:30 p.m. on both days, with each running no more than 20 minutes. For exact Ideas Showcase times and additional detail, visit www.CheeseExpo.org. As always, cheese manufacturers and processors have free, full access to CheeseExpo 2020 exhibits hall, including the Ideas Showcase.
All attendees must register to participate, and online registration is available through Monday, April 6. Later registration must happen on-site.