Whey Process Specialist
Job Title: Whey Process Specialist
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Description: The Whey Process Specialist works as part of a collaborative team to help improve the operating efficiencies in the production of high quality whey ingredients. The Whey Process Specialist performs advanced troubleshooting on all machines and processes in both the whey plant and permeate plant.
- Identify problem areas or areas for improvement in production; determine a course of action; help implement improvement and corrective actions in these areas.
- Obtain and maintain good knowledge of whey and permeate process and procedures.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources on assigned projects.
- Accurately analyze and interpret data.
- Develop and write Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with plant, corporate and client personnel to resolve day-to-day production tasks/needs as they arise.
- Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum three (3) years of dairy processing experience preferably in a whey-processing environment (Pasteurizes, Membrane Systems, Spray Dryers, and Evaporators) required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Operations Management or Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- Extensive dairy experience along with progressive leadership growth preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity