WCMA Advanced Leadership Series
WCMA is pleased to offer this educational series specifically designed for mid-level managers, or employees who are transitioning to such positions.
- Session 1: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Session 2: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Session 3: Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Those enrolling in the program participate in all three sessions as a cohort:
- Session 1 pushes participants to take initiative in driving change and generating positive results for their company.
- Session 2 focuses on the application of a creative and collaborative problem-solving process.
- Session 3 wraps the series and will explain the tools and strategies leaders can use to foster collaboration and resolve workplace conflict.
The series, refreshed for 2020, also features guest speakers from the industry, talking about their leadership successes and challenges, and requires participants to complete projects that implement their new knowledge.
All courses will be delivered by energetic and interactive instructors, highly recommended by past participants in WCMA training programs.
Cost for the entire series, including materials, instruction, and meals is $495 per participant. Parking is free and convenient. Enrollment is limited to 20 individuals.