Regional Engineering Director
Job Title: Regional Engineering Director
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Description: The Director Regional Engineering provides support to plant expansion and/or new or modified product processes for both Cheese and Whey Ingredient Divisions. The Director Regional Engineering also analyzes processes and systems for opportunities to improve safety, quality, and operational efficiencies. This position works closely with Operations, Quality, Maintenance, and Engineering teams to accomplish these objectives.
- Maintain a general knowledge of cheese and whey production processes and procedures.
- Lead the corporate engineering functions, including providing design, construction, project management, start-up, and ongoing support as necessary.
- Analyze processes and systems, recommend improvements, and implement changes to improve efficiency and performance.
- Troubleshoot problem areas, recommend solution options, and implement changes to improve performance.
- Provide guidance and direction to the Energy Team, identifying and prioritizing opportunities and implementing solutions to improve the energy efficiency of our buildings, equipment, and operations.
- Provide guidance to the maintenance and controls engineering staff at individual plant locations.
- Support the training of employees and supervisors in the cheese and whey operations when needed to implement improvements.
- Support the cheese and whey operations teams in working to achieve operational goals.
- Facilitate monthly project review meetings to communicate progress on approved projects and the status of proposed projects.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science, or related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years of engineering management experience required.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Minimum five (5) years of food processing experience preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity