Welcome to the New WCMA Website
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all our members.
In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. Please follow the steps below corresponding to the scenario that best fits you.
- Note: Memberships are company based. If your company is not yet a member, please click here.
With your login, you will be able to:
- Register for events
- Access a members-only searchable directory
- Update your profile information
- View/pay company invoices (for company admin users)
- ...and more!
To create your new login, select the the option that best fits you:
- Option 1: It is likely that Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association has my email address on file.
- Option 2: Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association does not have my email address on file.
- Option 3: I am not sure.
- Follow this link.
- Please enter the email address that we have on file for you and submit the password reset.
- Check your email for a password reset and follow the instructions. (Don't forget to check your spam folder!)
- NOTE: It is possible that your account information was not brought over to the new website and you will need to create a new user account. If you do not receive an email, please refer to the steps below.
- Follow this link.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your email and select a password. Note: You also have the option to login via your Facebook or Google+ account. (This does not allow us to login to your social networks!)
- If you have any questions, or are not sure which category you belong in, please contact us.
If your company is ready to join WCMA:
We are excited to have you as a new member! Click here to get started.
We hope you enjoy all that your new website has to offer!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office.